Wednesday, December 9, 2009

let's go krogering

I was at Kroger the other day buying some last minute things for a party I was attending the next day. I was in a hurry and not paying attention to much around me until the cashier pointed out a purse snatching mid-snatch.

The best part of the whole thing was that the snatchee caught up with the snatcher and started hitting him until he relented and gave her the purse back.

This is about the time the cashier started screaming, "Ladies hold on to your purse! Hold on to your purse!" She looked at me and laughed adding, "I'm just saying - hold on to your purse!" I stood with the cashier for a little while laughing at the scene that was quickly escalating. The snatchee was busy talking to the manager trying to get him to search the would-be perp.

I finally figured the whole thing had played out as much as it was going to and decided to leave. I walked past head-down and grinning ear-to-ear. I wonder if they finally searched the guy?

No comments: