Monday, January 11, 2010

diet pitfalls

diet pitfalls (3/52)


I haven't had any creeper stories lately. One of my shooting buddies joked that maybe he's rubbed off on me, because nothing weird ever happens to him.

I'm debating polishing off some oldie but goodies so I have some stories to tell. I guess I'll plug my flickr for the time being. I'm doing a project that's fairly common on there. You do one self-portrait a week for a year. The idea is that you practice your skills. I thought it'd be a great way to keep myself in check and not gain anymore weight. A photo a week is going to show if I'm gaining or losing. I think I'll be a bit more responsible if I have to look at myself on that level all the time!

1 comment:

Allison said...

That sounds like a fun goal.

And, yeah, the cupcake wins every time.