Saturday, January 16, 2010

if you're nosey and you know it....

Here's a post for Allison who recently started posting shots around her new place. I thought I'd play along. Well, I'll at least post my living room. It's generally clean, because I never use it! I spend all my time in the kitchen, bedroom, or office.

The blue chair at the right is a yard sale find from my mom. It's pretty cool but not very comfortable. The rest of the furniture is a light green color that I got from Sam's Club. The rest of my decorations are from either yard sales, Target (clearance), Big Lots, or Garden Ridge. I heart cheap!

My house is on the oldish side. We think the living room was an add on. It sits three steps below the rest of house and had odd details like a large window into the kitchen that's too high to see through (from the living room side). Notice the dogs in the picture? Hehe.

You can almost see into the kitchen from this angle. It isn't nearly as clean since I actually use that room. On the TV is an episode of Twin Peaks. I don't have cable or a converter box, so the only things I watch are old DVDs if I'm home.


Anyway, I hope you enjoyed a view of my world sorta.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I like your living room. Thank you for playing along. I also heart cheap sales.

Don't be afraid of showing the rest of your place! Even if it is messy... it's YOU. (Also, wait until I post Isaac's room. I don't show any of the floor to his room. I'm strategic that way.)

Anonymous said...

Your living room looks so nice! At first, I thought this was a picture of a lodge! :)