Saturday, January 23, 2010

here to party

This isn't really a creeper story, but I have to admit sometimes I really do love strangers. I was in Kroger getting some deli meat. I was on my lunch break and still rather stressed about work. The guy behind the counter goes, "Oh you want to be formal, but you like to have fun!" I was a little shocked and probably made a face to indicate that. He pointed at my tuxedo hoodie (think tuxedo t-shirt the hoodie version) and said he liked it. What he said is a rough quote from Talladega Nights.

I guess he was pretty good friends with the lady working with him. They started a whole conversation about odd t-shirts, which lead to a conversation about looking like a rock star. This ended up leading to a conversation about the awesomeness of Michael Jackson. Apparently the deli guy learned all MJ's dance moves in the '80s. The whole conversation was cracking me up.